- County Name: Norfolk County
- Administrative Type: County
- Location FIPS Code: 25021
- Public Records Office: Dedham, MA
- Location Zip Code(s): 01504, 01756, 01760, 02019, 02021, 02025, 02026, 02027, 02030, 02032, 02035, 02038, 02043, 02048, 02052, 02053, 02054, 02056, 02062, 02066, 02067, 02070, 02071, 02072, 02081, 02090, 02093, 02130, 02135, 02136, 02169, 02170, 02171, 02184, 02185, 02186, 02188, 02189, 02190, 02191, 02215, 02269, 02302, 02322, 02343, 02356, 02368, 02445, 02446, 02447, 02464, 02467, 02481, 02482, 02492, 02494, 02762
Massachusetts Title has expert Massachusetts title search abstractors ready to research your next title report or document image needs in Norfolk County, MA. We provide Massachusetts title research services on residential and commercial real estate, including property abstracts, title reports, lien searches, and deed copies; generated from abstracting official Norfolk recorders' public land records in Dedham, tax records, Massachusetts state records, and Norfolk accessor records. You can learn more about our title search process here.
MassachusettsTitleSearch.com has decades of experience helping a range of businesses, industries, and private persons with their Norfolk title search and title abstracting needs.
Expedited Abstracting Services:
In a hurry for a time-sensitive title search, recorded document image, or plat map in Massachusetts? We offer expedited services for Norfolk County. Real estate title research can take days to weeks to accomplish, even when prioritized. With our express rush services, we'll move you to the top of the list, and do absoutely everything we can to ensure you've received your Massachusetts property title report or Massachusetts land deed copies when you need them; pre-foreclosure, loan closings, SBA loan releases, commercial construction funding deadlines, property insurance coverage, you name it.
Our Norfolk County rush title search services are typically available for (but not limited to):
- Quincy, MA
- Millis-Clicquot, MA